Powered by Blogger.

Sunday

Changes in my bedroom.

I'm living in France since July 2011 (4 months), and here at home it's still being arranged, and I've been addicted to DIY and I'm tired of seeing my room all white, lifeless. I hate dull divisions, I miss my room in my house in Portugal. So I started researching online what can I do to change that. My room will be very blue, because I'm in love with blue, and maybe some touches of mustard yellow and silver. I'm looking in antique stores for old frames can reshape and recreate to give joy to my room. And I have to start thinking about how I do my "studio fashion" for years to get my degree and I have to be prepared for anything. I remodel old boxes of wood to put in there power fabric, thread, scissors, buttons, and all that.
I also have to go to a store shelves to buy buildings in order to get my magazines, my books and everything.
I still have much work ahead, I know. So wish me luck.

Estou a viver em França desde Julho de 2011 (4 meses), e aqui em casa ainda anda tudo a ser organizado, e eu tenho andado viciado em Diy e estou farto de ver o meu quarto todo branco, sem vida. Odeio divisões sem brilho, sinto falta do meu quarto na minha casa em Portugal. Então comecei a pesquisar na internet o que hei-de fazer para modificar isso. O meu quarto vai ter muito azul, porque eu sou apaixonado por azul, e talvez alguns toques de amarelo mustarda e prateado. Estou à procura em lojas antigas quadros velhos para poder remodelar e recriar para dar alegria ao meu quarto. E tenho que começar a pensar como vou fazer o meu "estudio de moda" porque para o ano começa o meu curso e eu tenho que estar preparado para tudo. Vou remodelar caixas velhas de madeira para poder colocar lá tecidos, linhas, tesouras, botões, e tudo isso.
Também tenho que ir a uma loja de construções para comprar prateleiras para poder arrumar as minhas revistas, os meus livros e tudo mais. 
Ainda tenho muito trabalho pela frente, eu sei. Por isso, desejam-me sorte.



3 Comentários:

Angel Garcia said...

I want a book tower/shelf like that!

All the best, ~Angel

Ren37 said...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow mine too! See you on my blog!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Rene

AestheticJungle said...

i'm jealous, i'd love a bedroom like that!
now a follower of your lovely blog :)
xx

follow back? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'll greatly appreciate your comment. Thank you ♥

.

.

  ©My Dear Friend | Fashion Blog - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo