Powered by Blogger.

Thursday

Info.





First I'm sorry for this outdated!
I've been full of work and EXAMS! Today I got home I sat in my chair and thought, never came this time!
I swear, I've been super tired, my head looks like it will explode! And on top of that, there is still the most feared and last exam: math, I'll do Friday afternoon!
I'm not even able to come here, come every day to the internet but it is to study, research, and I have read the comments at a high but not enough time even to breathe.
The weather here is great, cold as I love you!
And I slept 5 hours per night, so I've been virtually exhausted.
But well, we're almost done, and only got one week to finish classes at last! I'll try toregularize the blog with some final tips for Christmas and start thinking about New Year!
This vacation will undoubtedly be very tiring too, because I go on "vacation" and I'll have internet on blackberry, and maybe some day on my laptop! That is, until December 20have to make everything more or less to be held regularly. 2012 awaits us!



Em primeiro lugar desculpem esta desactualização!
Ando cheio de trabalhos e EXAMES! Hoje cheguei a casa sentei-me na minha cadeira e pensei: nunca mais chegava esta hora!
Juro, eu ando super cansado, a minha cabeça parece que vai explodir! E para alem do mais, ainda falta o ultimo exame e o mais temido: matemática, que irei fazer sexta-feira de tarde!
não tenho mesmo conseguido vir cá, venho todos os dias à internet mas é para estudar, pesquisar e venho ler por alto os comentários mas não dá tempo nem sequer para respirar.
O tempo aqui está otimo, frio como eu amo!
E tenho dormido 5 horas por noite, por isso ando mesmo exausto.
Mas bem, estam quase a acabar, e só falta uma semana para acabar as aulas, finalmente! Vou tentar regularizar o blog com algumas dicas finais para o Natal e começar a pensar na passagem de ano!
Estas férias vão ser sem duvida muito cansativas também, porque vou de "férias" e só vou ter internet no blackberry, e talvez alguns dias no meu portatil! Ou seja, até dia 20 de Dezembro tenho que deixar tudo mais ou menos organizado para que seja regular. 2012 espera-nos!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

I'll greatly appreciate your comment. Thank you ♥

.

.

  ©My Dear Friend | Fashion Blog - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo