Powered by Blogger.

Thursday

Christmas dinner (outfit complete)


Today I leave you an outfit for Christmas dinner, mixed with rock chic and everything was inspired when I was browsing the Topshop and came across trousers absulutamente beautiful, inspired me soon!


Hoje decidi deixar-vos um outfit para o jantar de natal, misturei rock com chic e tudo foi inspirado quando estava a navegar pelo site da Topshop e me deparei com umas calças absulutamente lindas, inspirei-me logo!
Details of jeans here.


ps:
I'll be missing a bit because I'm going on vacation, but whenever possible I'll postHave a great Christmas and all the best for you! *
Estarei um pouco ausente pois irei de férias, mas sempre que possivel vou postando. Tenham um optimo Natal e tudo de bom! *

xoxo

1 Comentário:

Inês Craveiro Ferro said...

i like it!!!

Post a Comment

I'll greatly appreciate your comment. Thank you ♥

.

.

  ©My Dear Friend | Fashion Blog - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo