Powered by Blogger.

Friday

Happy 2012

I'm sorry for only now start posting again, but I have been sick and trying to find a template that I like and I never tire of seeing. Still don't know if this will be the last!
To start off the year I leave here some barriers that I want to jump in this wonderful year.


  • Getting my degree fashion
  • Have a good development blog
  • Travel a lot
  • Have opportunities in the fashion world


Peço desculpa por só hoje começar a postar novamente, mas tenho estado doente e a tentar arranjar um template que goste e que não me canse de ver. Ainda não sei se vai ser este o ultimo!
Para começar bem o ano vou deixar aqui algumas barreiras que eu quero saltar neste maravilhoso ano.



  • Começar o meu curso de moda
  • Ter um bom desenvolvimento no blog
  • Viajar muito
  • Ter oportunidades no mundo da moda

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

I'll greatly appreciate your comment. Thank you ♥

.

.

  ©My Dear Friend | Fashion Blog - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo